Experience and Skills:
- LCSW with assigned NPI number and state licensure
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in social work or related field
- Active Individual Medicare Provider number preferred
- Experience working with the underserved population a plus
- Capacity to be respectful of the unique concerns and issues experienced by clients and their caregivers.
- Strong communication skills, ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, compassion, and respect for all individuals
- Basic understanding of Medicare documentation and EHR systems
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. provides a rewarding and challenging work environment, state-of-the-art facilities, and a very competitive benefits package which includes: a healthy work/life balance, generous paid time off, floating /paid holidays, competitive wages, Tuition Assistance Program, 403(b) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Life Insurance.
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.