Nurse Practitioner - NP
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is looking for a talented Nurse Practitioner with the highest level of professionalism to step into our fast-paced facility!
Summary: The Nurse Practitioner provides the patient with cost effective care in a competent manner, to diagnose and treat illnesses and disorders consistent with medical protocols established with the collaborating physician.
Hours: We offer flexible schedules with both part time and full time opportunities. General daytime hours Monday – Friday with rotating Saturdays and at least one late night per week.
- Perform physical assessment by interviewing, recording and interpreting medical and social history of the patient
- Develop an accurate identification of patient’s health problems based upon correct interpretation of findings, record findings, lab and/or diagnostic results and existing medical records
- Develop, implement and coordinate all aspects of a comprehensive health care plans for patients.
- Manage the plan of care by monitoring the client’s response to the therapeutic regimen, recording patient’s progress, and counseling if needed
- Order lab tests or diagnostic procedures; initiate referrals to other health care providers and/or consulting physicians as needed
- Coordinate all aspects of patient care, discharge and follow-up plans
- Facilitate interaction and cooperation among health care staff involved in the planning and provision of health care
- Prescribe medication according to State, Federal, and organization guidelines
- Maintain current technical knowledge and seek educational and professional opportunities to enhance clinical practice and competency
- Review patient’s records, along with physician, to ensure a complete assessment of needs