Patient Service Specialist
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is looking for a talented Patient Service Specialist to step into our culturally diverse and fast-paced facility!
Summary: The Patient Service Specialist performs a wide variety of medical front office duties while providing excellent customer service to patients and staff.
Hours: This is a full-time position that requires the ability to work a flexible schedule. General daytime hours Monday - Friday with rotating Saturdays and at least one late night per week.
- Patient scheduling
- Patient check-in and check-out: greet visitors and take deliveries
- Patient registration - complete appropriate forms and enter patient information in to system completely and accurately
- Collect patient fees
- Answer high-volume calls in timely manner and direct to appropriate staff
- Copy and scan patient information
- Review and update FQHC (Federally Qualified Health Center) documents
- Update Medicaid referral forms
- Medical records - collect and secure all medical records daily
- Medical billing - ensure all billing codes are entered correctly and accurately
- Promote patient satisfaction and provide excellent customer service
- Ensure all opening and closing procedures are completed