Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is looking for a talented Certified Nurse Midwife to step into our culturally diverse and fast-paced southern NJ facilities!
Current openings in Atlantic City
For over 30 years, Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. (SJFMC) has provided primary healthcare services to local communities, including residents and migrant seasonal farm workers. With 7 primary healthcare centers throughout Atlantic, Salem, and Burlington counties, we are the region’s premier source for high quality healthcare that reduces the financial and cultural barriers to meet the needs of the community.
SJFMC is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Physicians working for an FQHC are eligible for up to $50,000 through the Federal Loan Repayment Program!
Hours: We offer flexible schedules with general daytime hours Monday – Friday, up to 2 evenings per week, and rotating Saturdays (1/2 days)
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. provides a rewarding and challenging work environment, state-of-the-art facilities, and a very competitive benefits package which includes:
- Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Federal/State Loan Repayment Eligibility
- 3% Annual Cost of Living Adjustment
- Generous Paid Time Off, Floating /Paid holidays
- Competitive wages
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Reimbursement for Professional Development
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Company Contribution
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Life Insurance