Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is seeking a talented
Dentist to step into our culturally diverse and fast-paced facility!
Summary: The Dentist provides the patient with the
primary cost effective care, in a competent manner for prevention,
diagnosis and treatment for oral disease.
Hours: This is a full-time position that requires the
ability to work a flexible schedule. General daytime hours Monday –
Friday and at least one evening per week.
- Evaluate the patient’s total dental care needs and provide
personal dental care
- Perform physical assessment by interviewing, recording and
interpreting medical, dental and social history of the patient
- Order diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or lab testing
- Develop an accurate identification of patients’ health problems
based upon correct interpretation of findings
- Record findings, lab and/or diagnostic results and existing dental records
- Develop, implement, and coordinate all aspects of a dental care
plan for each individual
- Manage the plan of care by monitoring the patient’s response to
the therapeutic regimen, recording the patient’s process and
counseling if needed
- Initiate referrals, when needed, to other health care providers
and/or consulting physicians or dentist, offering counseling when
needed, and document all information regarding referral in the
- Coordinate all aspects of patient care, including discharge and
- Facilitate interaction and cooperation among health care staff
involved in the planning and provision of dental care
- Responsible for maintaining a current technical knowledge and is
required to seek educational and professional opportunities to
enhance clinical practice and competency
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the President/CEO.