Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is looking for a
talented Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with the highest level of
professionalism to step into our culturally diverse and fast-paced facility!
Summary: The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides
and facilitates all patient care activities and ensures they are
administered in accordance with licensure standards, policy and
procedure guidelines, and organizational policy. LPN’s document the
assessment, plan, intervention and evaluation of each patient.
Hours: The full-time position requires the ability to
work a flexible schedule. General daytime hours Monday - Friday
with at least one late night per week.
There are also part time and per diem options available.
- Provide safe and knowledgeable delivery of medications
- Document all patient issues, vitals and chief complaint of patient
- Perform review of patient chart prior to visit to ensure lab or
diagnostic reports are present
- Collect, record, and report patient data
- Identify patient and procedures needed before initiating treatment (triage)
- Perform troubleshooting and safe operation of all medical office equipment
- Assist the Provider with treatments, exams, tests etc
- Initiate various tests: EKG, blood glucose, hemoglobin, and urine
- Maintain all records according to State Department of Health Guidelines
- Responsible for patient health education and medical review
referrals on discharge planning
- Maintain adequate supplies, medications and accurate syringe count
- Provide necessary patient instructions and demonstrations when necessary
- Responsible for maintenance and servicing of all medical equipment
- Administers immunizations and injections as licensed
- Responsible for heavy phone traffic regarding specific medical
care, including but not limited to triage and refills