Experience and Skills:
- Enthusiasm for promoting children’s oral health
- Strong organization skills, solution oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Efficiency, works well with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Customer Service skills
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. provides a rewarding and
challenging work environment, state-of-the-art facilities, and a very
competitive benefits package which includes: a healthy work/life
balance, generous paid time off, floating /paid holidays, competitive
wages, Tuition Assistance Program, 403(b) Retirement Plan with company
contribution, Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Life Insurance.
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.