Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is looking for a
talented Medical Assistant to step into our culturally diverse and
Summary: The Medical Assistant is responsible for
assisting providers with preliminary patient care in a culturally
sensitive manner. Ideal candidate should have prior experience working
as a Medical Assistant in a high-volume setting.
Hours: The full-time position requires the ability to
work a flexible schedule. General daytime hours Monday - Friday
with at least one late shift per week.
Part time and per diem options are also available.
- Greet and room patients, conduct initial patient interview
- Record patient vital signs and initial patient complaint(s)
- Prepares patient for various exams
- Select and prepare proper instruments for procedure(s)
- Collect specimens, glucose testing, phlebotomy
- Assists physicians with exams and treatments
- Performs antiseptic duties of sanitation, disinfections and
- Maintain supplies in each exam room
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the DON, RN, LPN