Patient Service Specialist
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is looking for a
talented Patient Service Specialist to step into our culturally
diverse and fast-paced facility!
Summary: The Patient Service Specialist performs a
wide variety of medical front office duties while providing excellent
customer service to patients and staff.
Hours: This is a full-time position that requires the
ability to work a flexible schedule. General daytime hours Monday –
Friday with at least one late night per week.
- Patient scheduling
- Patient check-in and check-out: greet visitors and take deliveries
- Patient registration –: complete appropriate forms and enter
patient information in to system completely and accurately
- Collect patient fees
- Answer high-volume calls in timely manner and direct to
- Copy and scan patient information
- Review and update FQHC (Federally Qualified Health Center) documents
- Update Medicaid referral forms
- Medical records –: collect and secure all medical records daily
- Medical billing –: ensure all billing codes are entered correctly
- Promote patient satisfaction and provide excellent customer service
- Ensure all opening and closing procedures are completed