Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is looking for a
talented Women's Health Nurse Practitioner to step into our culturally
diverse and fast-paced southern NJ facilities!
For over 30 years, Southern Jersey Family
Medical Centers, Inc. (SJFMC) has provided primary healthcare services
to local communities, including residents and migrant seasonal farm
workers. With 7 primary healthcare centers throughout Atlantic, Salem,
and Burlington counties, we are the region’s premier source for high
quality healthcare that reduces the financial and cultural barriers to
meet the needs of the community.
SJFMC is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Physicians
working for an FQHC are eligible for up to $50,000 through the Federal
Loan Repayment Program!
Hours: We offer flexible schedules with general
daytime hours Monday – Friday and up to 2 evenings per week.
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. provides a rewarding and
challenging work environment, state-of-the-art facilities, and a very
competitive benefits package which includes:
- Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Federal/State Loan Repayment Eligibility
- 3% Annual Cost of Living Adjustment
- Generous Paid Time Off, Floating /Paid holidays
- Competitive wages
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Reimbursement for Professional Development
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Company Contribution
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Life Insurance